Off to school I go!

I got the kids into preschool last week and I start classes in the morning. I should really be in bed since I have to get up at 5:30 but of course Dalton is wide awake. I had three orders to get ready for shipping tomorrow and thankfully my sweet husband helped me and is taking them to the post office in the morning. I don't know what I am going to do when he leaves for two months of work. If I am ever going to finish college I am just going to have to grin and bear it I guess. Any Moms with tips for getting SUPER organized I would greatly appreciate them. I make sure all the bags are fully stocked, lunches are packed, clothes are laid out, and all baths are done the night before. All I have to do in the morning is get the kids dressed, feed them breakfast, pump milk for the baby, put freezer bags in lunch boxes and load the car with our ten trillion bags. Some how I still always feel like I am running from one thing to the next. Thanks for listening to me rant tonight. :)

Well I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!

No comments: