I think we get too wrapped up in presents, shopping and food this time of the year. Now don't get me wrong I enjoy all three as much as the next person but I want to take some time to remember the true reasons for the holiday season. Thanksgiving is in less than a week. Here is a few of the things I am thankful for in no particular order:
- God's love
- Dave and our 2 beautiful babies
- Being able to go back to college
- Our beautiful home
- Having another holiday season with my Grandma (she has had ALS for several years)
- Dave finally coming back home from his business trip
- Mom for being so supportive
- Lillie finishing her chemo and radiation treatments
- Friends that you know will be there for you no matter what
- Of course, all of my wonderful customers
What are you thankful for this year?
Please don't forget to enter Giveaway #3 below.
Also, we are having a free shipping special Nov. 28th - Dec. 1st in our shop for all customers in the US and Canada!!