Oh Crazy Day

Tis' the season for cold, flu and stomach bugs. Would you like to guess which of the three we had in our house this weekend when the septic tank decided to backup and we could not get a plumber to come out until Monday? Gross I know but that is what we get for buying a house in the country. According to them it was NOT an emergency situation. I would not want to see their idea of an emergency. My husband and I were both sick but so far the babies have not gotten it and I hope it stays that way. I have not been that sick in a very long time. Thankfully we are both feeling better now and the plumbers are at the house as I am typing this. I really hope everything gets fixed because my husband and I both have finals to study for next week. Wish us luck.

Hope everyone had a better weekend than we did. lol

No comments: